Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Peer Review

Brandon- Reading your prompts have helped me to get a better grasp on descriptive writing and to be able to picture what you are trying to describe. The Inn called Abacus was a little more confusing with you jumping from one thing to another and I really did not understand what you were trying to get across.You were able to portray what to expect if I were ever to go have lunch at the Inn. The excerpt  about your dog is extremely sad and I am sorry that you are dealing with such a troubling situation at this time. In my opinion it is always difficult to write about something when it means a lot to you but you are able to share you feelings as well as tell the story.

Katie- You are actually able to follow the assignment by knowing what you are suppose to write about and follow that concept. Which is interesting for me because in my mind in my own writing I do not seem to be following this same direction, I feel like I am all over the place with my writing and that it is not making any sense so if there are any pointers you are able to share I would appreciate it. The excerpt which did confuse me a little was your observation writing I know that you were sitting there observing what was happening at the MU, but as the book states about putting in too much because its true was just a little overwhelming for me with all that was going on.

Kimberly- Wow is all I can say I am not sure why you have not started a blog before:) Your entries are all that the text book gives you points on being a great writer which is what you accomplish in my opinion. I guess I will be the one not following the directions for your peer review. Keep up the good work and the interesting writing I look forward to reading more of your posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment