Monday, January 31, 2011

Peer Review Week 3

Brandon-
While reading your childhood kitchen story I became aware that I want a cheese crisp now!!!! But I on the other hand am never able to get it just the way that they do in the restaurants so i always have to make mine the easy way throwing it in the microwave never getting that crisp taste on the tortilla which to me is what makes the cheese crisp so enjoyable. I was also able to associate with your burnt finger you would think that someone that has been cooking for twenty years would know better than to reach into the oven without a mitt or to be careful when taking something out but every once and awhile i get those little burns that seem to hurt a lot longer than a more serious burn.  Your autobiography of Joe Kennedy was a great use of description as well as dialogue to create this story.
Katie-
Your prompt Grandpa was very descriptive and I was able to picture your family sitting there enjoying one another company and it is amazing how fast life passes us by and the things which we wish we are able to do yet there never seems to be enough time in the day. Your kitchen prompt on the other hand left me a little puzzled. You speak about your house then towards the end you mention the condo after reading a couple times i realized that this was a memory of you in you condo home when you were younger with you kitten. It just did not flow and I had to re-read a couple of times before I was able to realize.
Kimberly-
Once again your prompts are interesting and keep my attention which I admire in your writing skills. Yummy cookies. Everyone writing about different foods in their kitchen prompts is really making me hungry :)
Micky-
Great detail on your family prompt and all the detail that was going on in the soccer game was like being there.
-Missing other 2 prompts-

No comments:

Post a Comment