Thursday, January 20, 2011

My significant other


            He stands 32" tough and ready to concur the world. Thinking that he knows all there is to know in this world he looks upon you with these huge dark brown eyes with long bunny eye lashes, and if you would ask my bother I am sure he would tell you that those lashes come from our side of the family. Which pop out because he has this amazing light brown skin which really complements the color of those eyes. He loves everyone unconditionally which explains a lot about him because of the way the people in hi life treat him. As siblings would everything is always a challenge and a game with them.
            For being one that has only been on this Earth for 30 months it is amazing how much he can tell you in his own little way. I believe that he s further advanced than those of his age and it is not only my opinion but that of a early head start teacher that comes to visit us once a week. It is often commented by her that he is setting the standard of the kids his age within their specific children which they encounter. I sit here and contemplate the things which I am faced with. I wonder do I have the opportunity of having birthed a genius or are the children of this world a lot less educated than we would like them to be?
            If you had the opportunity to send the day with him even the afternoon I am sure that you would have your own opinion about this child. I feel that I am fortunate to have a child that would be considered a genius in this world. He is able to follow directions on things that you would explain to a 32 year old person it does not matter of the sex because even that does not matter because as small as he is he seems to know the difference between males and females, which is something that I am sure that they would never believe but you put a child with sisters and brothers that range from 13 to 5 and you tell me what a child who is 30 months will give you an explanation about life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment