Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Peer Review

First of all just wanted to apologize because I know that I did not have all the prompts completed last week and I know that she will not accept them so I just have to get what I'm given :)
Brandon Mills: While reading your article my stomach actually cringed. We all seem to not think about the things which we put into our systems let alone how it is effecting our environment. Because I am guilty of that as well whatever is fast and convenient and one the way home is what we have. Although we do tend to stay away from Taco Bell like you my tummy does not agree with the food. "Gypsies Tramps and Thieves" I really enjoyed reading this post you did take the advice from the readings and changed up your style of writing which I found very convincing.
Katie Arrivas: "The Mysterious Burnt Piano" was quite funny and very entertaining. It reminded me of the things we use to do as teenagers. Living on the reservation drinking was of course was illegal but that never stopped us running down the road in the boonies with our keg with nothing to guide us but the star lit skies. In your writing for prompt 8 you tend to go back and forth between past and present tense.
Kimberly Thomas: Great post for prompt 8 made me think of all those childhood friends that I have lost its amazing how many there are.

No comments:

Post a Comment